Custom Wood Windows
Weather Shield’s custom wood windows are manufactured with the same level of quality and precision as our standard wood windows, but custom sized and designed to fit your home’s needs. Our all-wood windows offer excellent durability and exceptional aesthetics. Unlike many wood window manufacturers, our custom wood windows are machined from solid wood—we never use simple wood veneers or compressed wood fibers to give the appearance of wood windows. With a wide selection of features, options, and styles, our all-wood windows offer unmatched flexibility. If you can dream it, we can make it!
If you want to learn more about custom wood windows for your home, contact Weather Shield directly or find a Weather Shield authorized dealer in your area. Samples are available upon request.
Custom Wood Window Options
Our custom wood windows are available in the following standard options:
- Custom Wood Casement Windows
- Custom Wood Awning Windows
- Custom Wood Double-Hung Windows
- Custom Wood Special Shape Windows
- Custom Wood Sliding Windows
- Custom Wood Single Hung Windows
- Custom Historic Wood Windows
These options can be combined with our color, finishing, accent, and other styling options to create millions of potential design combinations. Choose from radius top, eyebrow, oriel, bay, picture, bow, French, and several other window style options to give your home a look that is distinctly you. Whether you seek historic or modern-contemporary window styles, we can custom-craft the windows you seek.
Sample our wood grain and color options below:
Wood Grain Options
Choose from pine, oak, vertical grain fir, American fir, cherry, mahogany, maple, alder, and knotty pine.
Benefits of Custom Wood Windows
Installing custom wood replacement windows in your home or business has many benefits, including:
- Energy Efficiency – custom wood windows are designed to fit exactly into your window opening. This minimizes unwanted air infiltration and improves your home’s energy efficiency.
- Aesthetics – standard sized windows do not always fit a window opening exactly, leaving a gap that must be filled with sheet rock or molding, patched, and painted. Custom windows fit exactly into your window opening, maximizing your viewing area without compromising your aesthetics.
- Selection – one of the most important benefits of custom designed windows is the wide variety of styling and design options available, unlike many brands of windows that simply offer a standard selection at the local hardware or building supply store that may not be an ideal match for your home or business. Our custom wood windows allow you to customize your windows all the way down to the color.
- Installation – less prep work and fewer materials are needed to install wood windows that are custom made to fit your window opening. No additional framing, sheet rock, or molding is necessary to blend the windows into the opening.
- And More!
Custom Wood Window Installation
If you are looking for custom wood window installation for your home or business or would like to learn more about our custom wood window options, contact us directly, or locate a Weather Shield dealer near you! Our window and door dealers are fully trained and provide high-quality installation to complement and enhance our premium window and door selection.