Our Contemporary Collection, Premium Series, and Signature Series product lines offer aluminum-clad wood windows and patio doors. Our all aluminum-clad windows offer the greatest design flexibility with nearly endless design options.
Even with the introduction of many new window choices in the last 50 years, wood windows remain highly sought after by homeowners and home buyers. At Weather Shield, we realize that there are many consumers on the market that desire the look and warmth of real wood windows, but want the low-maintenance and durability associated with aluminum windows—so we created windows that offer both!
Our aluminum-clad wood windows offer the extreme strength and durability of aluminum frame windows and the warm comforting aesthetics of real wood.
Aluminum-Clad Window Products
Aluminum-Clad Sliding Windows
Aluminum-Clad Special Shape Windows
Aluminum-Clad Patio Door Styles
Our aluminum-clad product lines comes in a variety of all wood and aluminum clad wood styles, including:
Color & Finish Options
Our aluminum-clad wood windows and patio doors come in dozens of exterior colors. Combined with our wood grain and finishing selections, there are thousands of color and design options to match the décor in your home or business. With our vast selection of styles and colors, and finishes, we are confident you will find your perfect match.
Some examples include (actual color samples are available upon request):
Our Premium and Signature Series and Contemporary Collection aluminum-clad windows and doors not only offer excellent durability and longevity, they offer a level of elegance that composite windows simply cannot provide.
Unlike many other window manufacturers, our aluminum-clad wood windows are machined from solid wood rather than incorporating a simple wood veneer or compressed wood fibers. Our aluminum-clad wood windows offer up to seven wood species options, including:
- Natural Pine (Signature Series, Contemporary Collection & Premium Series)
- Douglas Fir (Premium Series & Contemporary Collection)
- Character Alder Fir (Premium Series & Contemporary Collection)
- Maple Fir (Premium Series & Contemporary Collection)
- Oak Fir (Premium Series & Contemporary Collection)
- Cherry Fir (Premium Series & Contemporary Collection)
- Mahogany Fir (Premium Series & Contemporary Collection)
When combined with our color and finishing options – if you can dream it, we can probably match it.
Our full selection of design options is too extensive to fully cover in a single page, so if you would like to learn more about our aluminum-clad product lines, please download our product line brochures below:
Benefits of Aluminum-Clad Windows & Patio Doors
There are many benefits to aluminum windows and doors. They include:
- Aesthetics – Aluminum-clad wood windows offer ultimate aesthetic flexibility as they can be made from a variety of wood types and offer a warmth and classical elegance unlike vinyl or all-aluminum windows.
- Color Customization – Our aluminum-clad wood windows offer seven wood species options and dozens of color selections. These combine to create thousands of custom color options for your new windows.
- Superior Strength – Aluminum-clad windows offer exception strength and durability. With proper care and maintenance, aluminum-clad windows can last for decades.
- Home Value – Aluminum-clad wood windows are a highly sought after feature for many buyers and will command a higher price than homes with vinyl or all-aluminum windows.
Aluminum-Clad Window and Patio Door Installation
If you are considering installing replacement or new construction aluminum windows or patio doors for your home, contact your local Weather Shield dealer today. Our dealers are trained and certified to provide top quality window installation that lives up to our reputation as one of the leading window manufacturers in the world.